Haynes Build Your Own Memory Game Electronic Kit Preorder
- Free Delivery
- 100 day returns
- Delivery and returns
- A BRAND YOU CAN TRUST: Haynes is an instantly recognisable classic British brand which have now put their name to a range of electronic model building kits. Each kit comprises all the components needed to create your own version of classic electronic devices and comes with a clear and concise instruction guide in the style of a Haynes manual.
- BUILD YOUR OWN MEMORY GAME KIT: Perfect for the retro game fan, you can now build your own classic electronic memory game with Haynes Build Your Own Memory Game Kit!
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: Easy to assemble, with all components and relevant wiring included. Suitable for children aged 14 and above, the Haynes Build Your Own Memory Game Kit is the perfect starter project for aspiring engineers and can serve as a wonderful learning tool for those who love electronics and how they work. An ideal gift for young budding creators and the nostalgic who is young at heart!
- RECREATE YOUR OWN ELECTRONIC RETRO MEMORY GAME: Give your grey cells a workout! Build your own version of the classic pattern-following game. Once assembled, pit yourself against the computer by repeating the correct sequence of flashing lights and sound. The further you get, the harder the challenge becomes! This simple but challenging classic puzzle will test your memory and reflexes better than ever before. Housed in a cardboard picture box that will transport you back to the 1970's.
- TOOLS REQUIRED: You do not require a solder to create your own electronic memory game.
For most countries, shipping is totally free! Typically, First Class Royal Mail arrives the next working day, but this is not a guaranteed service and may take longer. Special Delivery or courier services will be delivered next working day. International shipments are estimated at taking 10-15 working days to arrive, but can take longer (for example, if your package is delayed by your country’s customs).
At Merchoid we source the highest quality merch to ensure our customers are always happy. If you're not happy with the quality of our products you can return the product up to 100 days for a full refund. UK return shipping is free; international orders are not.
Is Merchoid legit
Yes! Merchoid is an award-winning company with seven years' internet retail experience. It's also full of real, live, (friendly!) humans. You can find out more on our About Us page.
When will my item ship?
If you order an in stock item by 1pm (UK time), your order will ship the same day from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?
UK orders ship by Royal Mail, which should arrive in two to five working days after despatch (but occasionally can take longer).
Non-UK orders ship by Royal Mail International Airmail, which usually takes 10-15 working days after despatch, but may take up to 30 days if the item is held by your country's customs officers.
How much does shipping cost?
For most countries including the US, UK, and EU, shipping is free.
Do I get a tracking number with my order?
Currently, all orders ship without a tracking number, but we will soon be offering the ability to upgrade to a tracked delivery service.
Will I be charged any shipping, customs or duties fees?
Within the UK, USA and EU, the price you see is the price you pay - you won't be charged any extra fees.
If you are outside the UK/USA/EU you may have to pay customs/duties if your country charges for importing packages. Please check with your local authorities for more information.
How do preorders work?
When you place a preorder, your payment will be taken immediately and you will receive email confirmation of your order.
When the item arrives in stock, your preorder will ship and you will receive a shipping notification. Please note, supplier dates can change; check the product listing for the most up to date information.
When will my preorder ship?
Look on the listing page for the shipping date of a preorder product. The date is listed next to the 'Add to Cart' button and at the top of the listing description. Please be away that pre-order dates occassionally can change due to manufacturing delays.
What currency will I be charged in?
We charge orders in British Pounds, US dollars or Euros depending on your location.
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 100 day no-hassle, returns policy from the purchase date.
In addition, UK returns will be supplied a Freepost address to send the item back free of charge.
International customers will be required to pay for returns postage.
Returns can be made for any reason: faulty goods, incorrect sizing or the item is just not as expected. We will offer refund or replacement on receipt of the original item.