Draw Terms and Conditions 2023
Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Merchoid Ltd.
Eligibility to enter
3. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
4. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
5. The prize draw will include anyone who completes a campaign survey and enters their email address up until two weeks after the survey is released. Entries after that time and date will not be included in the draw.
6. Merchoid Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
7. The winner will be drawn at random.
8. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
9. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
10. The decision of Merchoid Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
11. The winner will be notified after four weeks after the survey is released via the email provided.
12. Merchoid Ltd will attempt to contact the winner by email up to three times.
13. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the third email, they will lose their right to the prize, and Merchoid Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
14. Please allow 21 days for delivery of the prize or alternative collection or delivery arrangements may be made through mutual agreement.
Data protection and publicity
16. All entrants may apply for details of the winning participant by contacting us at [email protected]
17. The winner agrees to the release of their first name and regional location to other prize draw participants if requested as proof that the draw has been completed
18. An announcement of the winners first name and regional location may be made via Merchoid Ltd’s social media channels or marketing emails
Limitation of Liability
20. Merchoid Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize
21. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
22. Merchoid Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
23. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.