Preorder: Due to ship 30th May 2017
Store liqueur, decant wine and serve beverages. This stylish, high quality decanter is the perfect gift for any Stormtrooper enthusiasts.
In 1976 prop maker Andrew Ainsworth of Shepperton Design Studios created the original Stormtrooper helmets and armour for the first movie. These products are based on the original moulds Andrew produced, as close as it is possible to get to the original film props. Accept no compromises!
- Close the blast doors, put your feet up and pour yourself a drink!
- We like to imagine that Vader has a row of these in his Death Star office
- Is that what the inside of a trooper’s head looks like? No wonder they can never shoot straight…
- We’re pretty sure that this IS the decanter you’re looking for
- Based on the original moulds used to cast the original movie stormtrooper helmets, yowza! (They’re smaller than a real head though)
- Looks great filled with whiskey. Or vodka. Or Mountain Dew. Heck, it looks awesome filled with anything!
- They don’t show it in the movies, but we hear that Ewoks are always knocking back the good stuff from one of these
- Material: Super Flint Glass
- Weight : 950g (approx 2lbs)
- Capacity: 750ml (approx 25 fluid oz)
- Color: Transparent
- Sealing type: Cork
- Not suitable for microwave or dishwasher use
- Hand wash only.
- Unfortunately, does not come with Whiskey (or any other liquid)!
Is Merchoid legit?
Yes! Merchoid is an award-winning company with seven years' internet retail experience. It's also full of real, live, (friendly!) humans. You can find out more on our About Us page.
When will my item ship?
If you order an in stock item by 1pm (UK time), your order will ship the same day from Monday to Friday.
How long will my order take to arrive?
UK orders ship by Royal Mail, which should arrive in two to five working days after despatch (but occasionally can take longer).
Non-UK orders ship by Royal Mail International Airmail, which usually takes 10-15 working days after despatch, but may take up to 30 days if the item is held by your country's customs officers.
How much does shipping cost?
Zero. Free. Nada. Nil. We ship for FREE to every country we support. The price you see is the price you pay, no matter where you are in the world.
Do I get a tracking number with my order?
Currently, all orders ship without a tracking number, but we will soon be offering the ability to upgrade to a tracked delivery service.
Will I be charged any shipping, customs or duties fees?
Within the UK, USA and EU, the price you see is the price you pay - you won't be charged any extra fees.
If you are outside the UK/USA/EU you may have to pay customs/duties if your country charges for importing packages. Please check with your local authorities for more information.
How do preorders work?
When you place a preorder, your payment will be taken immediately and you will receive email confirmation of your order.
When the item arrives in stock, your preorder will ship and you will receive a shipping notification. Please note, supplier dates can change; check the product listing for the most up to date information.
When will my preorder ship?
Look on the listing page for the shipping date of a preorder product. The date is listed next to the 'Add to Cart' button and at the top of the listing description. Please be away that pre-order dates occassionally can change due to manufacturing delays.
What currency will I be charged in?
We charge orders in British Pounds, US dollars or Euros depending on your location.
What is your returns policy?
We offer a 100 day no-hassle, returns policy from the purchase date.
In addition, UK returns will be supplied a Freepost address to send the item back free of charge.
International customers will be required to pay for returns postage.
Returns can be made for any reason: faulty goods, incorrect sizing or the item is just not as expected. We will offer refund or replacement on receipt of the original item.