Preorder: Due to ship 5th May 2017
Thought to be extinct for aeons, these mysterious creatures are finally making a triumphant return. This Hatching Dragon Candle was painstakingly retrieved from the Shadow Lands beyond Asshai and given to us as a wedding present, but now this precious artefact is yours to own.
Thankfully there’s no need to carry this petrified dragon egg into a blazing funeral pyre to unleash the creature within. Just light up the wick and as the wax begins to melt, the scaly exterior will fall away to reveal a rather coy looking baby dragon.
Everyone knows that if you want to rule the Seven Kingdoms you’re going to need a little assistance of the ‘fire-breathing’ kind. Whilst you’ll never be able to fully train a dragon (no matter what Dreamworks might have you believe), this hatchling gives you the unique opportunity to nurture a close bond while it’s still young.
- The egg is one colour but the dragon inside will vary in colour. It is determined by magic (at random) and could be either red, green or black
- The dragon’s face will turn black as the candle burns, but (once cool) the soot easily wipes away
- Melt away the scaly wax egg to reveal a porcelain dragon
- The dragon is made from porcelain and you get to keep him/her once the candle burns away
- Become the Mother (or Father)
- Rule the Seven Kingdoms when it’s fully grown
Measures: 14cm(W) x 14cm(H) x 15.8cm(D)